Having problems downloading Tommies (again)

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 15:51:32 PST 2014

On 09/11/2014 23:34, James Scholes wrote:
> get_iplayer --type=radio --pid=b03thc5k
>
> get_iplayer v2.90, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
> INFO Trying to stream pid using type radio
> INFO: pid found in cache
> Matches:
> 13161:  Tommies - 4 November 1914, BBC Radio 4,
>
> INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
>
> WARNING: No programmes are available for this pid with version(s): default

My bad - I forgot to apply an earlier fix to radio as well as TV.  Pull
latest from Git.

There is something weird about Tommies.  It seems like the BBC systems
think it is on a later day of the week than it is.  Every week the
episode playlist data shows it as being not yet available when it has
already been broadcast.