Live TV pining for the fjords

Alex Poylisher ap at what.if.ua
Sun Nov 9 08:30:12 PST 2014

For what it's worth (and those who might need this now), the following
URLs for the 1500k HDS streams work with livestreamer at the moment:

BBC News:
hds://bbcfmhds.vo.llnwd.net/hds-live/livepkgr/_definst_/newsch/newsch_1500.f4m

BBC One:
hds://bbcfmhds.vo.llnwd.net/hds-live/livepkgr/_definst_/bbc1/bbc1_1500.f4m

BBC Two:
hds://bbcfmhds.vo.llnwd.net/hds-live/livepkgr/_definst_/bbc2/bbc2_1500.f4m

BBC Three:
hds://bbcfmhds.vo.llnwd.net/hds-live/livepkgr/_definst_/bbc3/bbc3_1500.f4m
bbc3_1500

BBC Four:
hds://bbcfmhds.vo.llnwd.net/hds-live/livepkgr/_definst_/bbc4/bbc4_1500.f4m
bbc4_1500

etc.

--
Alex Poylisher