Bug report

Lucian Șandor lucisandor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 21:54:26 PST 2014

Hi all,

When I issue a refresh, I get to see the whole list of programs, not
only the new additions. I think this was not the behaviour until the
new site scraper came along. It is pointless now, but as the iplayer
archive increases to 30 days, it will become even worse. That scroll
shouldn't be there.

The end of the listing shows three episodes of "... imagine". But on
the website, iPlayer currently has 4 episodes of it. There is one more
on the website, that doesn't make it to my .tv_cache. Who knows what
else is missing.
I urge the users to report such issues, and I kindly ask the
developers to have a look at this second problem.

Thank you,
Lucian