iplayer audio to lpcm

Jim Lesurf jcgl at audiomisc.co.uk
Sun Nov 9 02:24:22 PST 2014

In article <1415481888.17370.89.camel at infradead.org>,
   David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> wrote:

> As Owen says, this has been discussed before.

> Your email client - every email client - has (at least) two options for
> *how* to reply to an email.

> First there's the private reply which goes only to the sender of the
> original email.

> And then there's the public "reply to all" which goes to everyone who
> received the original email.

Mine has "reply to sender" and "reply to list". In all lists I use except
this one they work as labelled from the start.

Here even though I chose "reply to list" I got my *own* address in 'To' and
the list and your own address in 'cc'. I want to just send this to the list
so have to hand-edit the fields.

I'd made the change to the settings yesteryday, but still got the probem
with making this reply. Certainly *not* what I want.

Jim