mail-list behavior, was: iplayer audio to lpcm

Owen Smith owen.smith at cantab.net
Sat Nov 8 14:40:27 PST 2014

Cross posting between multiple mailing lists is something that I have a serious downer on. People don't always agree to their postings being published elsewhere, or their email address being publicised outside of the lists they have subscribed to. As such I regard issues about who a reply goes to when multiple mailing lists are involved as a rare corner case, because it should happen very infrequently. I do not expect another mailing list to suddenly be CC'd in the middle of a discussion.

--
Owen Smith <owen.smith at cantab.net>
Cambridge, UK