XBMC iPlayer plugin

TQ tony at tqvideo.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 15:44:35 PST 2014

> On 07 November 2014 at 23:38 TQ <tony at tqvideo.co.uk> wrote:

For anyone using this latest version (2.6.3+) of the XBMC plugin: I
would be curious to know if you can get programme listings for Radio 3,
Radio 4 and World Service.  I could never get those to work with
get_iplayer (though Radio 3 worked sporadically)

Sorry - lousy trimming made the above quote meaningless

--
TQ via webmail