PATCH addition of /usr/local/bin/ in 'get_iplayer.cgi'

Owen Smith owen.smith at cantab.net
Thu Nov 6 01:18:27 PST 2014

To give more detail, I meant create a branch, check the file out, test your change, check change in to your own branch, then send details of the branch to the master maintainers to see if they want to accept the change (which seems to be a git pull request or similar), and if they do they merge that branch back in. I wouldn't expect anyone, even dinkypumpkin, to do day to day work on the top level master codestream.

But patches seem so backwards. Source control systems do the job so much better.

--
Owen Smith <owen.smith at cantab.net>
Cambridge, UK