Hello World...

Dirk Husemann dirk+getiplayer at d2h.net
Wed Nov 5 09:43:01 PST 2014

hmm, not that irrelevant: it states that the license gives you the
permission to watch and record TV programmes using pretty much anything
that is capable of doing so and regardless of the process how you
receive the content - there might be other laws that grant you similar
rights, sure.

dr dirk husemann, email: dr_who at d2h.net, github: https://github.com/dirkhusemann