Thank You

Bill Denton dentonwe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 02:29:14 PST 2014

I have to agree with Alan. Any protests will fall on deaf ears and may
even make more likely that it will be locked down further. If you have
a Smart TV or other device with built in iPlayer, then you could
complain to the manufacture and the BBC. But do not mention
get_iplayer.

Again many many thanks to DP.

Bill.