BBC Radio Downloads

Ian McDonald 3falconer at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Nov 2 01:34:59 PST 2014

I was away from home when this item started, and probably should not
comment since I opted out of Get_iPlayer when I switched to a mac about
three years ago and failed miserably to get the programme running on
it.  Thankfully a kind soul pointed me to Get iPlayer Automator, and I
have been using it ever since.  my current version is 1.8.1 (1710)

On
Friday I ran the PVR as soon as I got home, and it collected all the
items I was expecting. On Saturday, having read the email trail, I
refreshed the cache and downloaded the two outstanding episodes of Rule
Britannia, and this morning I have downloaded both Pipeline and Take
the Floor.

As far as I can tell nothing has changed except that I have
lost the double brackets around flashvhigh and flashaudio in the
downloaded titles.  If Get iPlayer Automator can access the data surely
the basic programme has a snag, not the BBC.

Ian McDonald