get_iplayer repair update #1

Peter S Kirk peter.kirk at isauk.biz
Sat Nov 1 14:52:06 PDT 2014

On 1 Nov 2014 at 1:52, Jeremy Nicoll - ml get_iplayer Jeremy Nicoll - ml
get_iplayer <jn.ml.gti.91 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk> wrote:

> dinkypumpkin <dinkypumpkin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > get_iplayer has been more or less repaired, but there are still some
> > wounds.  I'm going to release what I have on Sunday....
>
> This is excellent news, and I have to say I'm impressed by the amount you've
> managed to do in such a short time.
>
> (I realise that we may have been lucky with the time of year; I should think
> that it's a bad time for any sort of pumpkin to be out of the ... house?
> shed?  field?  ... wherever a pumpkin normally feels at home.  I've seen
> some dreadful sights in the last 12 hours - pumpkins being carried around by
> witches etc...)

Dinky,

As Jeremy says, a huge thank you for the effort you and others are putting
into work arounds for the BBC changes. Very much appreciated.

I too am pleased you survived another Halloween uncut :)

Jeremy, well done - very amusing and made me laugh :)

Cheers,

Peter

PS Ignore previous copy.com referal link for bonus - it no longer works as
copy have implemented a max five referals policy :(

I have other referal links which will give the 5GB bonus - PM me.

Sorry if you have joined and not received bonus 5GB,  with details and I
will make a complaint as I was not informed of this change.