Downloading multiple pids

J j at mailsorter.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 06:09:56 PDT 2014

Tony Spearshaker wrote:
> Hi
>
> Now that we are forced into using pids,
<snip>

That's not strictly the case.

Having made that one-character change in get_iplayer.pl 2.87 as
highlighted by 'User Name' a couple of days ago I just amended the Win7
Start menu item's target to:
C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /k get_iplayer.cmd --type=radio --pvr
--refresh --refreshfuture
and it chugs through all my name-based pvr files after having populated
a 3k-line radio.cache (I don't do TV).

Some series and episode numbering is missing here and there so some mp3
files need title and track-number tags to be adjusted but that's all
very much quicker than determining PIDs for every single programme.

Jon