Short Duration Radio Programmes

J j at mailsorter.fsnet.co.uk
Sat May 31 03:11:44 PDT 2014

Over the past week I've encountered radio programmes with a reported
duration (per RTMPDump 2.4 display of metadata) of just a couple of
minutes which happily download swiftly and generate a correspondingly
small mp3 file.

In some cases forcing a download a day or two later has produced the
expected results but the following remain problematic (for me):
Genius - Ep04;
15 Minute Drama - Katie Hims - Ep03; and
Book of the Week - Doubling Back - Ep04.

Problem at my end (WinXP; 2.86; non-UK) or with programme sources? If
the former then a clue or two would be appreciated and if the latter
then how might I best investigate any similar glitches in future?

Thanks.