Raspbian problem today BADSIG during apt-get update

Ian Andrews ian.andrews1969 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 05:49:26 PDT 2014

Hello,

I’ve been using get-iplayer for a while now on a Raspberry Pi running
Raspbian, and it’s worked very well.

For reasons unconnected to get-iplayer, today I was running sudo apt-get
update on the Pi, and I received the error

W: GPG error: http://packages.hedgerows.org.uk wheezy/ Release: The
following signatures were invalid: BADSIG 8B07C4FF0F5BFDFE Jon Davies
<jon at hedgerows.org.uk>

Previously (a few days ago) sudo apt-get update worked as expected and did
not return errors.

I tried removing and re-adding the hedgerows key, but still get the error.
I notice that some of the files on the hedgerows packages have today’s date
on, so perhaps something is broken at that end?

Basically, what should I do?

Many thanks

Ian