Some programs still seem to be missing

Nick Payne nick.payne at internode.on.net
Thu Jul 31 02:38:50 PDT 2014

get_iplayer isn't indicating any errors when I refresh the cache with
--refresh, but programs that I can access through the iplayer web site
don't appear when I search for them in the cache. For example, the
iplayer web site is showing me that there are 17 programs covering
Commonwealth Games weightlifting available, but when I search the cache
with

get_iplayer --long weightlifting

only one program is found, and that's not a specific weightlifting
program but just part of the general live coverage.