Still getting Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256) with 2.85?

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 10:21:02 EST 2014

On 30/01/2014 14:36, Walters, Mark wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions, I'm running non-root and I don't have an /etc/get_iplayer directory.  I've removed the ~/.get_iplayer directory completely but it hasn't helped.

Remove --modes and let get_iplayer cycle through the other available
streams.  So far you on only know that the HD streams available for your
test programme cannot be accessed by your rtmpdump build.  Odds are that
none will work, but you should at least test them.

Deleting ~/.get_iplayer wouldn't make any difference here, though it was
good to get rid of the redundant rtmptvopts setting in your options file
in order to avoid potential future headaches.  However, since you did
have that redundant setting, should we assume that get_iplayer - and
thus rtmpdump - was working at some point?  If so, the obvious question
is: has something changed, either on your machine or with your upstream
connection?