The_World_About_Us_The_Romance_of_Indian_Railways

Jeremy Nicoll - ml get_iplayer jn.ml.gti.91 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Mon Jan 13 16:04:25 EST 2014

Chris J Brady <chrisjbrady at yahoo.com> wrote:

>I'm using the latest Windows-based PVM.
>
>I have tried to search for this programme but the results are always null.
>
>http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0120460/The_World_About_Us_The_Romance_of_Indian_Railways/

As far as I know the commandline Get_iplayer search options search the radio
or tv caches of current programmes; I presume the PVR (which I don't use) -
or PVM - what's that? - issue the same commands?

According to that programme's webpage, that show was last broadcast in 1989.
It's a miracle that it can be watched on iPlayer at all, but not surprising
that every programme the BBC have ever produced are not listed in the
caches...

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.