The_World_About_Us_The_Romance_of_Indian_Railways

Andy Wedge andy_wedge at lineone.net
Mon Jan 13 13:20:41 EST 2014

The Web PVR Manager does have its limitations. If you try from the
command line, this seems to be working for me:

C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer>get_iplayer --pid p0120460
get_iplayer v2.83, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use
--warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO: Episode-only pid detected
INFO: Trying pid: p0120460 using type: tv
INFO Trying to stream pid using type tv
INFO: pid not found in tv cache
INFO: Checking existence of default version
INFO: flashvhigh1,flashvhigh2,flashhigh1,flashhigh2 modes will be tried
for version default
INFO: Trying flashvhigh1 mode to record tv: The World About Us - The
Romance of Indian Railways
INFO: File name prefix =
The_World_About_Us_-_The_Romance_of_Indian_Railways_p0120460_default
RTMPDump v2.4
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license:
GPL
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
Starting download at: 0.000 kB
INFO: Metadata:
INFO:   duration              2979.92
INFO:   moovPosition          40.00
INFO:   width                 480.00
INFO:   height                360.00
INFO:   videocodecid          avc1
INFO:   audiocodecid          mp4a
INFO:   avcprofile            77.00
INFO:   avclevel              21.00
INFO:   aacaot                2.00
INFO:   videoframerate        25.00
INFO:   audiosamplerate       48000.00
INFO:   audiochannels         2.00
INFO: trackinfo:
INFO:   length                7449800.00
INFO:   timescale             2500.00
INFO: sampledescription:
INFO:   sampletype            avc1
INFO:   length                143034368.00
INFO:   timescale             48000.00
INFO: sampledescription:
INFO:   sampletype            mp4a
60866.957 kB / 328.04 sec (11.0%)