Run PVM / Refresh cache - not working

J K.Eason mail at john-eason.co.uk
Sat Feb 22 13:40:00 EST 2014

> From:* Chris J Brady <chrisjbrady at yahoo.com>
> *To:* get_iplayer <get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org>
> *Date:* Sat, 22 Feb 2014 10:14:04 -0800 (PST)
>
> Thanks guys. Never had this problem with Chrome before. OK - so if
> things are working elsewhere how do I redirect get_iplayer to use a
> different browser please? CJB.

You haven't said what operating system you're using, but assuming it's
Windows as you're using Chrome, you set it in the operating system, not
in get_iplayer itself:

Under XP, it's on the Start menu here as 'Set Program Access and
Defaults' and under W7, Control Panel > Default Programs.

I've never used Chrome, but there might also be a setting in it to
ensure that it's set as the default browser on startup. (There is in
Firefox under Tools > Options > Advanced > General tab.)

Regards
       John