Winter Olympics live stream recording

ross the.ross.bradley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 14:04:37 EST 2014

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 14:07:34 +0000
dinkypumpkin <dinkypumpkin at gmail.com> wrote:

> If the above doesn't work, let me know and fall back to the method I
> posted earlier using a special version of get_iplayer.

The new method doesn't work for me. updated git version of get_iplayer
tried on branch both HEAD and master

./get_iplayer --modes=best --type=livetv
'http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/playlist/p01qz6xg'

The version you posted earlier does.

./get_iplayer-mod --modes=best
'http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/playlist/p01qz6xg'

My system is all up to date.
uname -a :
Linux me 3.12.9-2-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Jan 31
10:22:54 CET 2014 x86_64 GNU/Linux
perl -v :
This is perl 5, version 18, subversion 2 (v5.18.2) built for
x86_64-linux-thread-multi

error :

WARNING: rdf URL contained no data
WARNING: PID URL contained no RDF data. Trying to record PID directly.
INFO: Trying pid: p01qz6xg using type: livetv
INFO Trying to stream pid using type livetv
INFO: pid not found in livetv cache
INFO: No versions exist for this programme

here is a log with the --debug flag set. http://sprunge.us/VgEB