Winter Olympics live stream recording

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 10:38:04 EST 2014

On 10/02/2014 15:20, Paul Phillips wrote:
> Are the the cli and web pvr github get_iplayer code different ?  I
> installed the cli code and saved it as get_iplayer.pl.  Does that mean
> the WebPVR cannot do this?

Web PVR invokes the CLI.  If you've replaced the default get_iplayer.pl
with HEAD version, then it will be used by the Web PVR.  You can't
specify --stop in the Web PVR, but when you click the Close button in
the download window, rtmpdump is killed and the CLI stops.  I haven't
checked that on Windows, however.  I'm not sure it's worth the trouble
to use the Web PVR for this but if you do, remember to set Programme
type to BBC Live TV before you click Record.