GiP only downloads part of wma1 program

Lee Elia backrow at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 11:43:07 PST 2014

Happy holiday to all who celebrate, and thank you for your time.

A program I enjoy recently switched from aac to wma. -aactomp3 worked
flawlessly for years.

When trying to download it as wma1, it only saves 16mb, while the
--info indicates the stream is 63mb long.

I apologize if this is a FAQ or previously answered. Is there another
switch I need to give to ensure the entire program is saved, and can
anyone help?

I'm running GiP on Fedora 20 x86_64.

Backrow

--
This message may have been intercepted and read by U.S. government
agencies including the FBI, CIA, and NSA without notice or warrant or

Optimism is kinda stupid but I can't help myself