Can't download radio progs ......

TQ tony at tqvideo.co.uk
Sat Dec 20 14:36:41 PST 2014

> On 20 December 2014 at 22:10 CJB <chrisjbrady at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Thank you - but you say "So, my advice is simply to ensure you have
> the very latest version of GiP then happiness should return (YMMV)"
>
> We would not disagree - but the question is how do we do this!!

Grab the latest version of get_iplayer.pl from here (save the text file
which appears as "get_iplayer.pl"

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/master/get_iplayer

Replace your current version of the file with the one which you have
downloaded.

I have no ideas on which drive or in which directory your files are
saved. so you'll have to do that bit yourself.