Can't download radio progs ......

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 01:38:53 PST 2014

I downloaded 2.90 and it opened just fine. I then wanted to test it
and searched for Bob Harris Country Show.

I clicked on record and I got this message:

Recording The Following Programmes
Bob Harris Country - A Christmas Country Special (b04tcxc4)

INFO Trying to stream pid using type radio
INFO: pid found in cache
Matches:
10666:  Bob Harris Country - A Christmas Country Special, BBC Radio 2,

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
INFO: Checking existence of default version
INFO: No specified modes
(flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaudio,flashaaclow) available for this
programme with version 'default' (try using --modes=wma)
ERROR: Failed to record 'Bob Harris Country - A Christmas Country
Special (b04tcxc4)'
Recording complete

===

I also get this with the Nic Jones Live Concert prog.

What is going wrong please?