Help

Peter S Kirk peter.kirk at isauk.biz
Sun Dec 14 16:19:59 PST 2014

On 14 Dec 2014 at 23:46, K Richard Whitbread K Richard Whitbread
<richard.whitbread at tesco.net> wrote:

> I normally use PVR to download Cerys on 6, Weekend Wogan and Johnnie
> Walker Sounds of the Seventies (all Sunday broadcasts).
>
> PVR failed so I found the programme using search and got this message:
>
> Recording The Following Programmes
> ¢Weekend Wogan - Michael Ball and Sam Bailey (b04tcj2z)
>
> INFO Trying to stream pid using type radio
> INFO: pid found in cache
> Matches:
> 13330:  Weekend Wogan - Michael Ball and Sam Bailey, BBC Radio 2,
>
> INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
> INFO: Checking existence of default version
> INFO: No specified modes
> (flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaudio,flashaaclow) available for this
> programme with version 'default' (try using --modes=wma)
> ERROR: Failed to record 'Weekend Wogan - Michael Ball and Sam Bailey
> (b04tcj2z)'

Have you applied the latest git head updates? See dinky's posts.

Worked here in web pvr, winxp

INFO: Trying pid: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04tcj2z using type:
radio
INFO: Trying to stream pid using type radio
INFO: pid not found in radio cache
Matches:

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
INFO: Checking existence of default version
INFO: flashaacstd1,flashaacstd2,flashaaclow1,flashaaclow2 modes will be
tried for version default
INFO: Trying flashaacstd1 mode to record radio:  -

INFO: File name prefix = Weekend_Wogan_-
_Michael_Ball_and_Sam_Bailey_b04tcj2z_default

RTMPDump v2.4
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
Starting download at: 0.000 kB
INFO: Metadata: