Help

K Richard Whitbread richard.whitbread at tesco.net
Sun Dec 14 15:46:16 PST 2014

Please excuse my ignorance.

I normally use PVR to download Cerys on 6, Weekend Wogan and Johnnie
Walker Sounds of the Seventies (all Sunday broadcasts).

PVR failed so I found the programme using search and got this message:

Recording The Following Programmes
•Weekend Wogan - Michael Ball and Sam Bailey (b04tcj2z)

INFO Trying to stream pid using type radio
INFO: pid found in cache
Matches:
13330:  Weekend Wogan - Michael Ball and Sam Bailey, BBC Radio 2,

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
INFO: Checking existence of default version
INFO: No specified modes
(flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaudio,flashaaclow) available for this
programme with version 'default' (try using --modes=wma)
ERROR: Failed to record 'Weekend Wogan - Michael Ball and Sam Bailey
(b04tcj2z)'

Recording complete

(The last line of course is wrong - there was no recording).

I have attempted to use the CLI interface and get the following:

C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer>get_iplayer --get --type=radio
--pid=b04tcj2z
  --modes=wma
get_iplayer v2.89, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
   This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use
--warranty.
   This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
certain
   conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO Trying to stream pid using type radio
INFO: pid found in cache
Matches:
13330:  Weekend Wogan - Michael Ball and Sam Bailey, BBC Radio 2,

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
INFO: Checking existence of default version
INFO: wma1 modes will be tried for version default
INFO: Trying wma1 mode to record radio: Weekend Wogan - Michael Ball and
Sam Bailey
INFO: File name prefix =
Weekend_Wogan_-_Michael_Ball_and_Sam_Bailey_b04tcj2z_default
INFO: Recording file
D:\getip/Weekend_Wogan_-_Michael_Ball_and_Sam_Bailey_b04tcj2z_default_par
t01.wma

After which nothing happens.  I reckon the problem may well be the user
so if anyone can point me in the right direction please do so.

Thank you in advance.

--
Richard