Problem downloading radio programmes

Peter S Kirk peter.kirk at isauk.biz
Wed Apr 23 14:03:56 PDT 2014

On 23 Apr 2014 at 21:12, Don Grunbaum Don Grunbaum <don at grunbaum.co.uk>
wrote:

> I remain slightly puzzled
> why some people did not encounter any problems, but that will remain "on
> file

Probably the problem was on one of the BBC's CDN partners and it was the
one your ISP defaulted to. I had a similar problem with War Walks Boyne a
few months ago - every download had a vertical blue line. Others had no
problem. Tried when visiting my mum and all was fine - different ISP and
CDN.

Cheers,

Peter

15GB + 5GB bonus Free cloud storage, no credit card details required:
https://copy.com?r=VnqHxA   5GB bonus for both for using referal link

Cloud storage space and app provided by https://www.barracuda.com
Files are stored on Barracuda's own servers, not amazon/aws or other third
party as most including dropbox use