fetching subtitles via gigi gui?

EntropyReduction entropyreduction at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 06:15:47 EDT 2013

I hadn't got to subtitles yet in gigi.  Would an option that would
insert --subtitles switch in get_iplayer call be useful?  If so:

If you use subtitles, do you _always_ want subtitles is available,
or only occasionally.

If the former, I simple checkbox option on a menu or option somewhere in
preferences will do the trick.  Otherwise I'd something like a right
click menu on the download button (or one of those arrow buttons next to
download button) to offer stuff like

 'download subtitles'
 'download only subtitles'

If I'm going there, do I need to think about --suboffset?