Changed subtitle format

Rob Dixon rob.dixon at gmx.com
Mon Sep 23 17:52:26 EDT 2013

On 23/09/2013 22:42, Jonathan Larmour wrote:

> I'm attaching a, hopefully final, patch. New! Now with comments!

Thanks for doing this Jonathan. Your code looks right, for what that's
worth.

Once thing this thread has brought to my attention is that the srt files
that get_iplayer produces have each subtitle compacted into a single
line. That doesn't seem like a good idea to me, and I wonder if that's
something we should take the opportunity to change while we're here.

Rob