WARNING: rtmpdump/flvstreamer 1.8 or later is required - please upgrade

conrad1on conrad1on at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 8 19:30:07 EST 2013

Okay, no 'Compatibility Files' button that I could see, and uninstalling get_iplayer seems to clear everything off anyway, apart from my personal options, unless I specify it.

Anyway, I reinstalled again - even removing the personal options this time - and I'm still getting the same error message. As for the options file, I'm seeing it in C:\ProgramData\get_iplayer and C:\Users\All Users\get_iplayer, but not C:\Users\<username>\.get_iplayer