Uninstallation (duplicate options files)

Kapitano kapitano72 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 05:49:35 EDT 2013

On my W7 installation, there are *two* duplicate options files. One at
Program Pata/.get_iplayer, and one at users/all users/.get_iplayer.

I tried running GiP without one, then without the other. Both times I
just got an error message and GiP couldn't search or download.

Is this a quirk of W7? Or just of my installation of it? Or is there
some good reason GiP does this?

When I ran it on XP, the options file was always in Documents and
Settings/All Users/.