Possible change to "queue" screen interface

Robin Ellams robin.ellams at bcs.org
Tue Jun 25 06:34:03 EDT 2013

Would it help others to arrange that the "back" option on the "queue
screen" be somewhere near the top of the screen as well as further down?
     I often tick multiple items on the "search" screen before choosing
the "queue" option.  At that point I have to scroll down the "queue
screen" before being able to go back to the "search" screen.  Annoying
extra scrolling...
     Love the package ;-).  Have been using it daily since its
inception... (and fiddling with it to make it more easily fit my usage
habits).
RobinE