rtmpdump buffer issue for fast broadband connections

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 11:47:32 EDT 2013

On 27/07/2013 14:06, JDK wrote:
> I'm referring to the issue discussed in the following thread (I'm new
> to the list and I'm not aware of a method for me to reply to the
> original thread):
>
> Stream corrupt error and then rtmpdump goes nuts

At the time, no one with a fibre connection could or would test the
patched rtmpdump I posted, or at least they never told us about it.
Conjecture alone was not a sufficient basis to include it in the last
release.  Now is your chance to provide at least one data point:

https://bitbucket.org/dinkypumpkin/rtmpdump/downloads/rtmpdump-v2.4-70-gf3605f5-get_iplayer.zip

Test over a week with at least 20-30 different programmes, and download
some of them during the day, or at least outside evening prime time.