How do I make GiP re-record a program i've already recorded?

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Sun Jul 21 11:44:05 EDT 2013

On Sun Jul 21 15:54:00 BST 2013, J K.Eason wrote:

>Setting 'force' in the PVR options as I described (or using --force on
>the command line) will override anything in the download_history file.
>There should never be any need to edit that file.

 Good Sunday afternoon to you, John :-)

You are totally right, but this file only grows in size with time...
Do you, by any chance, know of a command line to use to
"reset" / purge that download history file from time to time,
as a quick browse of the 'long help" did not in fact yield
anything "helpful" for me in that respect...
I have another way of keeping track of my downloads,
so what I now do to "clear" this file is open it with an editor
every, say, two months and delete its contents (when GiP
is not running) - OS is WinVista x86.

Greetings (and do enjoy the Greek-style weather for as
long as it lasts...)

Vangelis.