New Website

Square Penguin squarepenguin at getiplayer.co.uk
Wed Jul 17 03:41:00 EDT 2013

It's possible you misunderstood my point.

There will be no arguing or defence. I am simply stating it is illogical
to believe there is any form of 'defence' when another programme has
received a cease and desist whilst already fulfilling the criteria of
obscurity, non use of iPlayer and not being that visible.

Those concerns can be addressed of course, 'just in case', but it is far
more important that get_iplayer be used as intended in line with the
BBC's guidelines.