New Website

George Branchflower g.branchflower at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 17 01:23:03 EDT 2013

First time contribution here, but could I respectfully suggest that the
points made below, whilst theoretically arguable, would almost certainly be
ruinously expensive even to deploy in any sort of legal context.
(Declaration of interest: I am a lawyer, although not practising in IP)

Consequently, they afford only theoretical, rather than real, protection.

In these matters, discretion may be the better part of valour...unless one
has particularly deep pockets.