File Naming

Don Grunbaum don at grunbaum.co.uk
Mon Jul 8 16:10:31 EDT 2013

Hi

I'm running GiP on a netbook with Windows 7 Starter quite successfully,
but I want to change the format of the filename so that it more closely
resembles that used by the late Radio Downloader, which I had used for
some years. I am very grateful to those who offer advice, and maintain
and improve GiP.

I have found that using the "whitespace" option totally screws the
filename, losing anything after the programme name, including the file
type suffix. Does anybody else get the same? Is it a bug?

I would also like to use the first broadcast date, not including the
time part of "firstbcast". Can that be done?

TIA

Don