"Re:" subject mail issue

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Sun Jul 7 04:12:57 EDT 2013

On Sun Jul 7 08:30:03 BST 2013, Shiner wrote:

>_I_ got it OK in the main list.
>... and it's clickable:
>james.cook at bluewin.ch

 Thanks for this. It is odd, though!
My main browser is Firefox, now in v22.0; when I browse to

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/get_iplayer/2013-July/date.html

all I see is something like this:

(bold black dot)   James Cook

the same happens with IE8 and Opera 12.16.

However, when I tried Google Chrome Dev 29.0.1547.0 and
Opera 15.0.1147.130, which are both WebKit based, I see something like this:

(bold black dot) _ James Cook

In this case, the "underscore" is clickable and directs me to:

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/get_iplayer/2013-July/004499.html

I guess I fell victim to the browser wars!

(OT: I just love Firefox & loathe Google Chrome & its clones - it's a shame
that Firefox will also go down the Chrome way in the months to come, with
its
Australis/UX abomination... )

Vangelis