Converting flv to mp3 automatically

Derek Moss dmgi at stoptheviolence.co.uk
Fri Jul 5 04:18:31 EDT 2013

Yeah, I didn't think so but then again thought maybe it covered all
audio downloads without being unwieldy like --AACandWMAtomp3.

Anyway, thinking about it it's probable I only saw it try wma because
he had peerblock enabled, which was preventing access, so he probably
won't get any wma downloads anyway.

Thanks

Derek