get_iplayer just stopped working

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 20:11:54 EST 2013

On 26/01/2013 22:30, Alastair wrote:
> Tried that now from Packman repo and still getting segmentation faults reported.

Perhaps somebody did muck up the 64-bit build, but I don't have any
means to check that.  All I can suggest is to look all the dependencies:

zypper info --requires rtmpdump librtmp0 openssl zlib

Check that the versions match what is in the repos (rtmpdump and
librtmp0 from packman, openssl and zlib from openSUSE) and that the
indicated library versions are installed and match up.

> I found the original rpms and fix for get_iplayer and rtmpdump that you helped me with in
> 2010 and tried to run them and received error message that perl Bundle::LWP was not

Definitely wasn't me in 2010, so no clue.

> available.  Strange as I thought I had installed it with CPAN.  Also cannot find librtmp, only
> librtmp0?

It's librtmp0.