Fw: RadioArchive.cc - RIP

Peter S Kirk peter.kirk at isauk.biz
Thu Jan 17 18:45:02 EST 2013

LiquidNet? Wasn't that the host for superseeds who went down on ~3 Jan
2013?

I stopped unloading to RadioArchive when admin changed from helpful to
obstructive jobsworths who insisted all unloads had full meta-data in
description. I asked who cared or was interested in it and suggested they
make things easy for those sharing and add it themselves if they believed
it was so essential. Result: torrents deleted. I up BBC radio to TPB now.