Radio 1 webcam: what's the correct mode now?

Имя отправителя писем riga at pisem.net
Sun Feb 24 13:35:24 EST 2013

Hello all,
I'm watching the Radio 1 Official Chart video stream on Sundays and I've created a shortcut ages ago to start this stream in get_iplayer.
The playlist is
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/emp/live/chart.xml
and the command is
C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /k get_iplayer.cmd --url="http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/emp/live/chart.xml" --type=livetv --modes=best --stream --player="vlc/vlc-1.1.11/vlc -"
it worked all the time, and now, today, all of a sudden, all it does is keeps returning:
INFO: No specified modes (flashhd,flashvhigh,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,flashlow) available for this programme with version 'default' (try using --modes=)

I tried adding --debug flag and from the output, it looks like it's looking for some awkward rdf address:

new verpid http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/4/mtis/stream/bbc_radio_one_video_
liveINFO: Getting page http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/4/mtis/stream/bbc_radi
o_one_video_live
DEBUG: No Encoding used on http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/4/mtis/stream/bbc_
radio_one_video_live
INFO: Getting page http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/http://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/simu
lcast/bbc_radio_one_video.xml.rdf
DEBUG: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/http://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/simulcast/bbc_ra
dio_one_video.xml.rdf:

this might be the reason or not, but the stream won't work. I've checked the playlist url and it's still the same, and the video runs fine on Radio 1 website.
Any suggestions?