Naming Suggestions

Kapitano kapitano72 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 05:42:11 EST 2013

Three very minor suggestions:

and <seriesshort>, or something similar.

"name" is ambiguous. The description in the documentation as "programme
short name" is IMO vague. It's just taken me half an hour of trying
things out to know that the cofiguration I wanted was <nameshort>
<senum> <episodeshort>.

2) Give the PVR settings files a file extension, for preference .txt

GiP reads them perfectly well with or without an extension. It's just
awkward to rightclick, select 'Open' and then select a text editor when
I want to manually edit them. It's also awkward to add ".txt" to the end
of 25 searches so they'll open in a text editor when I doubleclick them.

3) The same for the options file.