Ability to specify a temporary directory.

Kapitano kapitano72 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:01:15 EST 2013

On 2/19/2013 18:03 PM, John G. Dargie wrote:

> In the past I found the internal history would let me down regularly when a download had previously stalled, while get_iplayer assumed I had got it fully downloaded ok.

For over two years I used scripts too - including labyrinthine vTask
scripts calling DOS scripts calling vTask scripts, just to workaround
some bug or unwanted feature. Then I took another look at PVR and the
documentation, and found my workarounds hadn't been necessary for a long
time.

Now my only scripts are:
(1) Run PVR every four hours, closing down the previous run if
necessary, on the assumption that any DOS window still open is a stalled
download.
(2) Extract the AAC files from the radio FLVs (using Moitech's FLV
Extract program)
(3) Shutdown the computer at midnight.