Accessing Web Interface from another pc

Lorenzo Martinelli * lnzlists at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 6 06:59:22 EST 2013

May I double check this?

If I change LISTEN=0.0.0.0 then I can display the Web Interface from any
other PC on the same network by entering the address of the computer
running get_iplayer?
What are the security implications?

What if I change LISTEN to the IP address of the computer I want to
display the web interface from?
Would that make it safer?

Thanks for explaining.

Lorenzo