Accessing Web Interface from another pc

Jon Davies jon at hedgerows.org.uk
Fri Dec 6 05:48:37 EST 2013

On 1 December 2013 12:11, David Earle <dearleuk at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've done this for my own pi, but for the life of me I can't remember
> how to do it. Been googling all morning and still none the wiser.
>
> Sure it's something to do with changing 127.0.0.1 to 0.0.0.0, but not
> sure where to make the change.
>
> I'm running raspbian.
>
> Can anyone help please?

I can't find the documentation (I'm sure this is written down somewhere) but...

I'm assuming you've installed get_iplayer as per the instructions at
https://github.com/dinkypumpkin/get_iplayer/wiki/raspbian
(otherwise this might not work for you)

edit /etc/default/get_iplayer_web_pvr

and change the LISTEN= line to something like
LISTEN=0.0.0.0

for the record, this is horribly insecure so don't do it on an
untrusted network.

Regards
Jon