Radio File Format Questions

Budgie ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Sun Dec 1 18:01:15 EST 2013

Hi Vangelis,
Top posting just to say thanks.  You have given me much to consider:
More than I dared hope.  Will pursue over the next few days.  If I get
stuck will start a new thread.

I have now proved to my satisfaction that my problem is due to issues at
the BBC end.

My reference to flac was an aberration on my part.

Budgie.