can someone point me to the list instructions please ...

J K.Eason john at jeason.cix.co.uk
Sat Aug 31 07:10:00 EDT 2013

> Some of these posts come to me as attachments instead of text _ is
> that a new thing?
> dwmw2_s last post arrived as ATT00159.txt along with smime.p7s and
> no legible text was in the 'message' itself

I think that depends on your mail client. For instance, if I read
David's messages in Windows Mail under Vista on my laptop I see exactly
the same as you with the message content in an attachment, but using my
normal proprietary mail program his message is displayed correctly.

>From your mail headers you seem to be using Yahoo web mail and I've no
idea how that handles mail, or whether you can change its behaviour.

Regards
       John