can someone point me to the list instructions please ...

Andrew Moore moore_a at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 31 07:10:48 EDT 2013

And did you really just send that question *three* times? Once as HTML,
which the list will have rejected but I got my copy. A second time to me
*only*, and a *third* attempt which actually did the right thing?
Personally, I usually give up after after the *second* consecutive
failure to send an email correctly, and wait until I'm sober :)

--
dwmw2

Sorry, it's an email thing; sobriety issues kick in later
Out of three email handlers; Windows Live Mail, Mail2Web and BT's Online jobbie, only the BT one works for replying to this list - it takes me some time (and a few goes) to remember which.
The attachment thing only started in the last couple of days - not sure who's changed what, I'll blame Microsoft