MP4 to MP3 (Video+Audio -> Audio)

get_iplayer at i.lucanops.net get_iplayer at i.lucanops.net
Mon Aug 26 10:10:11 EDT 2013

On Sun, 2013-08-25 at 16:57 +0100, Shevek wrote:
> Please reply to the whole list, not just me! Cheers

OT, I know, but this seems to happens a bit too often on this list. Can
the list not insert a Reply-To: header? That would mean that for many
people just hitting reply will send it to the list, not an individual.

It might be possible for individuals to set their email client to
include the header too... but only for this mailing list (I don't think
I've seen this exact feature in any email client, but no doubt it is out
there).

Nick